Sunday, February 6, 2011

...Continued with a little of Madrid thrown in


These street performers in Madrid had me at the first note. I just wish I could have jammed out with them! I have realized that music is a weakness of mine but it is one I am glad to have.

Yes he is playing glasses of water. He was playing Fur Elise and it was so cool!

This is a sweet tree I pass on my walk to the train station everyday. I decided to document my journey.



Another picture for the Phone AT&T - I feel like by the end of this trip I could do a decent commercial.

Tordesillas


Katy and I fell in love with these rugged fellows and decided we couldn't leave without pictures. What can I say, they just stole our hearts with their Spanishness




THis was in the coutyard outside of a Monastery we saw. It was in the Mudehar style which means that moors built it for the Christian after the reconquest. I have to say this may be my favorite style. You can't see it here, but the tiles and patterns are amazing!






Sometimes there are just random words of graffiti on otherwise clean walls. I liked this one.



The view of Toro - where are all the places like this in Utah/Colorado?


This was a lovely little cathedral in the small hamlet of Toro. I loved it. Inside you can see one of the few representations of the pregnant virgin and an amazing polychrome wooded doorway. It was very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment