Saturday, January 15, 2011

Madrid Day Two


me being a goof outside the market, get used to pictures like this :)

more of La Plaza Mayor - this place is amazing. The inquisition happened here in Spain

Our awesome tour guide Antonio! We became good friends and I enjoyed talking to him in Spanish!



feet on the train - Katy decided to be different. Mostly I think she wanted to freak me out. Oh, Katy my dear roomie how I love thee!

This is actually a person posing as the thinker; now that is talent!

past kings of Spain in front of the palace




oldest door in Spain - check it out yo

most modern cathedral

Pinocchio!


Plaza with three different important architectural styles. I love the buildings here! It is so beautiful and inspiring. I guess that is why I am in art. Moral of the story: I love it here. I love the food, the language, the people and the buildings!

2 comments: