Sunday, January 30, 2011

This is Where I Live!



Above are beautiful pictures of the local cathedral. We hope to attend mass sometime.

Anywho, my pictures always upload in the opposite order they occur, so the following is a pictorial record of some amazing adventures exploring the area of Alcala de Henares where we live. It is a beautiful slow town and has tons of history. We also decided to take 'senior pictures' since I felt like everywhere we go would be and ideal location for photo shoots.


Michelle is beautiful and hilarious and I love to take candid photos of her :)

I fell in love with this lamp. I feel like the globes look like shooter marbles.



city walls at sunset



Michelle is so adventurous! Don't worry, I waited to catch her at the bottom.



The local hobo-town - we decided it would be a great place for taking pictures and enjoyed the flocks of storks all over.


Palace where Catherin of Aragon was born


Chelsey and I tried and failed to touch our noses with our tongues

Katy, Michelle and Ashley suceeded





... just singin and dancin in the rain (minus the rain)


The crew! Aint we cute?


The artist in me came out and Katy took some pictures of me sketching

No comments:

Post a Comment